The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s production processes. They assist in the continuous improvement of the company by studying product and manufacturing methods to suggest and implement improvements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Education / Qualifications / Skill Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is required. Mechanical Engineer preferred.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control experience is a plus.
- Manufacturing Engineer must have proven ability to direct and communicate with a diverse team of personnel, vendors, and customers .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels is essential.
- Must have strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and management skills.
- Experience with MS-Office (especially Excel, Word) is needed.
- ISO, FAIR, PPAP, and document control
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Dealing with Complexity
- Informing Others: customers, vendors, employees in writing, via phone, in person
- Hardware Specifications
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Manufacturing Quality
Fill out the application below or Email your resume and cover letter with salary history to email@example.com
No walk-ins, phone calls, or third party agency-recruiters will be accepted for this position