Entry Level Customer Service / Shipping Document Processor
A Manufacturing Facility of 50+ personnel is seeking a candidate that would like to work in an office where they wear multiple hats. On the job training is available for the right person.
- Answering and fielding incoming calls from customers and suppliers
- Answering Emails, quoting, pulling down and processing customer orders from portals, emails, and incoming calls
- Communicates/works with production, sales, shipping, inventory, management, and freight carriers to insure we hit ship dates, to expedite shipments, or trace missing/delayed shipments.
- Notify customer of delivery changes and handle complaints about unfulfilled orders or other matters
- Prepares documentation, maintains records, and coordinates logistics for product shipment.
- Maintains Shipping records, including providing tracking or shipping history information to customers on request.
- Prepares and generates shipping paperwork, including but not limited to labels, Airway Bills, customs document, as well as completes shipping transaction in appropriate software systems.
- Coordinates Returned Material Authorization (RMA) process with Customers, including issuing RMA numbers.
- Communicates status of Shipping/Receiving activities to appropriate personnel.
- Review open customer orders, create pick worksheets on an as needed basis to efficiently meet the customer shipping schedule and satisfy the requested ship dates.
- Maintain knowledge of current international import/export regulatory requirements. Update applicable standard operating procedures as necessary.
- Participation in related project teams.
- Effectively participate in cross-functional root cause and corrective action to resolve customer-related shipping issues.
- Prepare, analyze, audit reports
- Conduct opening and closing procedures for the facility as required and as needed to open or close the facility for day to day or emergencies
- Welcome guests and visitors to the facility in a professional and secure manner, establish appointments vs cold calls and handle as needed. Facilitate the visit as well as determine planned space for the meetings to support management staff.
- Respond to customers, suppliers, co-workers in a timely manner.
- Meet assigned deadlines
- Run errands to nearby locations including Post Office, Banking, Stores, Restaurants
- Work with Operations Manager to CEO to ensure office and facility is running efficiently
- Train with Customer Service, Sales, and Operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have a good attendance record and be punctual
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume work environment; (multi-tasking is essential).
- Excellent organizational skills are essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential;
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accurate order entry.
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook is required;
- Experience with SAP type platform and quality platform is preferred;
- Technically savvy with demonstrated ability of quickly learning new systems;
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills are essential;
- Ability to process confidential material
- Preferably at least 2 years of prior experience in customer service, business-to-business (B2B) sales or management position in managing internal and external customers.
We are willing to train the right person. If you have the will we will show you the way.
*Must be reliable with minimal out time
Mon-Fri 7:30 am-5:00 pm. (Full-Time)
Location: Aston PA
Benefits: Medical Insurance including prescription, vision, dental, 401K, Credit Union, Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Bonus Time.
Fill out the application below or Email your resume (or application) to email@example.com
No walk-ins or third party agency- recruiters will be accepted for this position